Friday, June 15, 2012

Couple More TOBR Reviews + Various Update Stuff

"This is an accomplished work from a veteran of two decades of self-recording, but who sounds like he’s still enjoying every second of it. Long may he continue to do so."

"Edward Gray & Company have reached the potential hinted at on previous releases and crafted one of the finest records to come out of Iowa in recent memory."

Finally got a Twitter account, mostly so I could keep up more easily w/ the tweets of some of my favorite funny persons. The pressure to come up with self-created "content" is strong, however. Who knew all those early-80s attempts at writing rap lyrics would eventually pay off? Not this guy.

Forthcoming: revamped website. solo release on unread, assuming Chris can still function well enough to get it out. new top secret side project. new songs for Edward Gray & Co. and a new attitude, because I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes, know where I'm goin' and I know what to do.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment